More Efficient and Successful Talent Selection
Searching for the ideal candidate is a lengthy and challenging process—hiring someone that possesses the job skills, interpersonal competencies, and aligns with the organization’s culture demands extensive recruitment and organizational resources and often results in a high margin of error. Technical abilities and industry experience are important factors to consider, but won’t optimize the hiring process to maximize employee retention.
High-performing employees need passion to feel satisfied and motivated, technical skills to accomplish tasks, and a high degree of self and others awareness to navigate interpersonal dynamics. These critical factors are underpinned by unique sets of behavioral traits inherent to the individual. There is no “right profile” that guarantees success, and stereotypes can be misleading.
35% of executives are concerned about ineffective hiring decisions.
Some challenges your company may face include:
The Birkman Method Drastically Helps You:
Our Talent and Hiring Solutions Include:
Top Talent and Hiring Reports
Your Strengths Report displays the top strengths unique to your personality. Understanding these insights ahead of time can help make more informed hiring decisions and select motivated employees. Benefits of this report include:
- Allows you to see the traits most expressed by a potential candidate
- Provides insight into their work style and work environment preferences
- Taps into values and interests
Interests help you understand and explore how a potential candidate will be naturally motivated and fulfilled in the workplace. Understanding Interests can:
- Decrease turnover and increase engagement by discovering a candidate’s workplace motivators
- Determine whether the tasks and responsibilities of the job role either align or contrast with the candidates’ occupational interests
- Help you understand the projects and initiatives a candidate will likely prioritize
- Have a personal discussion with candidates on what passion in the workplace means to them, and discover how their interests have placed out for them in the past experiences
The Relational Disrupters Report provides insight on how a candidate navigates interpersonal stress and their organizational fit. Some benefits of this report include:
- Prevent future conflict by understanding differences upfront
- Craft deliberate interview questions to ensure a candidate’s style can support or balance out current team members
- Understand if a candidate’s personality is suited for the nature of the position
Download the Free Case Study on how Birkman helps with retention.