84% of the global workforce is not fully engaged. Of the 16% of employees that are, their role on a team is a critical factor that drives engagement.
Your teams likely experience frequent performance-inhibiting challenges, including:
Our Team Building Solutions Include:
Top Team Building Reports
Our Stress Management Report provides insight into how you are likely to respond at your best and how you will react under stress in the workplace. Highlights of this report include:
- Structured by your reaction to stress
- Combat stress in real workplace situations with tailored suggestions based on your personality
- Use in high-stress work environments or before the start of a large project to prepare for potential stressors
- Organized by application: interpersonal relationships, schedules and details, and decision-making
Relational Disrupters Report
Our Relational Disrupters Report provides insight on how to navigate your interpersonal stress and maintain positive relationships with co-workers. Highlights of this report include:
- Self-interpreted with low-barrier, personalized tips
- Allows you to understand how you might come across to those you work with
- Combat workplace conflict in real workplace situations with tailored suggestions based on your personality
- Use in high-stress work environments or before the start of a group project to prepare for potential personality differences
Group Insights Report
Our Group Insights Report provides easy to understand, actionable information for teams to quickly learn about their members and increase their effectiveness. From this report, you can:
- Improve conflict resolution by better understanding team member’s natural styles and reactions under stress
- Understand how to enhance communication between team members
- Gain an overview of each team members’ personal strengths and harness their most productive behavior
Each Person Changes the Team
In every organization, unique personalities merge to create a dynamic environment which drives morale, engagement, and performance. Personality diversity leads to higher, more holistic performance but also increases the probability of misunderstanding and conflict within the team dynamic.
Connecting teammates with differing communication and work styles is one of the key challenges that organizations face. Birkman provides the tools to integrate diverse individuals into productive teams that achieve better productivity and success, and have the framework to resolve conflict and become more resilient. Birkman allows for individuals to have a better sense of self-awareness.