84% of the global workforce is not fully engaged. Of the 16% of employees that are, their role on a team is a critical factor that drives engagement.
Your teams likely experience frequent performance-inhibiting challenges, including:
Our Team Building Solutions Include:
Top Team Building Reports
Group Insights Report
Our Group Insights Report provides easy to understand, actionable information for teams to quickly learn about their members and increase their effectiveness. From this report, you can:
- Improve conflict resolution by better understanding team member’s natural styles and reactions under stress
- Understand how to enhance communication between team members
- Gain an overview of each team members’ personal strengths and harness their most productive behavior
High-Performing Teams: Building the Foundation Report
Our High-Performing Teams report provides a complete framework with tools to drive awareness, action, and drastically enhance how your team works together. Benefits of this report and workshop include:
- Improve collaboration by helping teams apply their differentiatiors to improve performance
- Gain an understanding of individual and team strengths, overused strengths, motivators, and expectations
- Help employees learn the skills and strategies to build three important elements into their team: Purpose, Clarity and Psychological Safety
Each Person Changes the Team
In every organization, unique personalities merge to create a dynamic environment which drives morale, engagement, and performance. Personality diversity leads to higher, more holistic performance but also increases the probability of misunderstanding and conflict within the team dynamic.
Connecting teammates on a high-performing team with differing communication and work styles is one of the key challenges that organizations face. Birkman provides the tools to integrate diverse individuals into productive teams that achieve better productivity and success, and have the framework to resolve conflict and become more resilient. Birkman allows for individuals to have a better sense of self-awareness.