Each Person Changes the Team
In every organization, unique personalities merge to create a dynamic environment which drives morale, engagement, and performance. Personality diversity leads to higher, more holistic performance but also increases the probability of misunderstanding and conflict within the team dynamic.
Connecting teammates with differing communication and work styles is one of the key challenges that organizations face. Birkman provides the tools to integrate diverse individuals into productive teams that achieve better productivity and success, and have the framework to resolve conflict and become more resilient.
The Benefits of Birkman for Teams Include:
Develop a Common Language to Improve Team Dynamics
- Harness an unbiased language to unearth and discuss behavioral differences and blind spots
- Optimize one-on-one and group interactions based on each person’s communication style
- Minimize miscommunication by forming and clarifying the communication process
Psychologically Safe Environments Help Teams Thrive
- Use behavioral data to highlight individual strengths and cultivate respect for each team member
- Understand what everyone needs from their work environment to be successful, allowing peers to support their coworkers by meeting those needs
- Shape a culture of understanding and inclusion, encouraging both individuality and collaboration
Increase Team Alignment
- Pair skills and work experience with innate personality attributes to maximize available talent
- Learn how to avoid the causes of stress that deter productivity and performance
- Motivate teams to create a culture where team output is greater than the sum of its parts
Learn how Birkman helps high performing teams.