84% of the global workforce is not fully engaged. Of the 16% of employees that are, their role on a team is a critical factor that drives engagement.
Your teams likely experience frequent performance-inhibiting challenges, including:
Top Team Building Solutions
High-Performing Teams Program
Our High-Performing Teams program provides a complete framework with tools to drive awareness, action, and drastically enhance how your team works together. Benefits of this team program include:
- Improve collaboration by helping teams apply their differentiators to improve performance
- Gain an understanding of individual and team strengths, overused strengths, motivators, and expectations
- Help employees learn the skills and strategies to build three important elements into their team: Purpose, Clarity and Psychological Safety
Birkman At Work Toolkits
Our team building workshop toolkits provides your organization with everything you need to run your own sessions (certification not required), such as visual tools and comparative reports that easily demonstrate your team dynamics. Our three workshop toolkits are:
- Birkman Map: Usual & Needs helps individuals learn about themselves and their colleagues through Birkman data. The goal of this workshop is to improve participants’ self-awareness and help teams recognize their diversity and collective strengths.
- Birkman Map: Interests helps team members identify their interests to stay energized at work and prioritize daily tasks. The goal of this workshop is to help teams recognize and connect their Interests to real workplace situations.
- Birkman Map: Stress allows individuals to understand different sources of stress, techniques to cope, and how to get Needs met to avoid stress. The goal of this workshop is to help teams remain productive and collaborate more effectively.
Group Birkman Map
Our Group Birkman Map provides easy-to-understand, actionable information for teams to quickly learn about their members and increase their effectiveness. From this report, you can understand:
- The activities your team is interested in
- The team’s usual style
- What motivates your team
- How the team’s behavior may change under stress
Improve conflict resolution and communication by better understanding team members’ natural styles and reactions under stress.
Each Person Changes the Team
In every organization, unique personalities merge to create a dynamic environment that drives morale, engagement, and performance. Personality diversity leads to higher, more holistic performance but also increases the probability of misunderstanding and conflict within the team dynamic.
Connecting teammates on a high-performing team with differing communication and work styles is one of the key challenges that organizations face. Birkman provides the tools to integrate diverse individuals into productive teams that achieve better productivity and success, and have the framework to resolve conflict and become more resilient. Birkman allows for individuals to have a better sense of self-awareness.