Empower Professional Growth,
Develop Engaged Employees
Organizational Success depends on motivated employees that drive success across all levels of the organization. Our clients harness Birkman data to accelerate individual growth for employees through personalized coaching. Birkman provides in-depth, tailored data sets that accelerate employee growth, manage blind-spots that can hinder development and success, and recognize the motivators that drive career decisions. Harness a more complete understanding of your employees’ behaviors and viewpoints compared to the workforce as a whole to boost morale and develop your talent.
Research studies show that a leading reason employees left jobs in 2018 was due to a lack of career development opportunities.
Today’s workforce is looking for growth opportunities. Without a clear path for growth, organizations will face:
How The Birkman Method Drastically Helps You Create an Engaging Culture Where Talent Thrives
Top Talent Development Solutions
Rise To Lead
Our Rise To Lead coaching program is a series of workshops that teach leadership skills for the entire employee lifecycle, including individual contributors, new and aspiring managers, managers of multiple teams, and executive management. Rise To Lead is designed to help leaders at four levels of your organization:
- Self-Leadership: geared towards high-potential employees prior to their first management experiences
- Team Leadership: designed for new managers and line-level leaders
- Cross-Functional Leadership: geared towards departmental leaders and directors
- Strategic Leadership: best suited for executive teams and C-Suite level leaders
Our goal is to develop leaders at every level of your organization.
Birkman At Work Toolkits
Our workshop toolkits provide your organization with everything you need to run your own sessions (certification not required), such as visual tools and comparative reports that easily demonstrate your team dynamics. Our three workshop toolkits are:
- Birkman Map: Usual & Needs helps individuals learn about themselves and their colleagues through Birkman data. The goal of this workshop is to improve participants’ self-awareness and recognize their strengths and hidden expectations.
- Birkman Map: Interests helps employees identify their interests to stay energized at work and prioritize daily tasks. The goal of this workshop is to help employees recognize and connect their Interests to real workplace situations.
- Birkman Map: Stress allows individuals to understand different sources of stress, techniques to cope, and how to get Needs met to avoid stress. The goal of this workshop is to help employees remain productive.
Birkman 360 is a multi-rater assessment that sheds light on how you believe you are performing at work and how others are viewing your performance by measuring nine different competencies. The benefits include:
- Discovering the differences between self vs. public perception
- Determining if are there discrepancies between your evaluations and other’s
- Understanding how you display skills and behaviors
The purpose of our 360° is to provide a manager with an awareness of their strengths and growth opportunities from multiple perspectives and use that information to create a course of action for development.