How to Cultivate Leaders Who Inspire
Emotional Intelligence and Effectiveness
Leadership success requires the ability to connect with others and maintain positive relationships across the organization. Industry knowledge, job skills, and strategy are not enough to motivate and empower teams to excel. Great leaders interact with intention by developing self-awareness and demonstrating emotional intelligence in constantly changing, complex environments to lead their organizations more effectively.
Birkman provides an unmatched assessment portfolio with in-depth reports for leaders to gain actionable insight into their motivators, behaviors, and blind spots. Identify the gaps between how you’re perceived and what you need to increase your effectiveness as a leader. Then build on this foundation and tailor your leadership to meet the underlying expectations your direct reports will need to drive organizational success.
According to research, many emerging leaders fall short on strategic vision and the ability to motivate others. Some of the challenges these leaders can face include:
Top Leadership Development Solutions:
The Coaching Page
This report provides a detailed analysis of how an individual’s behavioral patterns will influence different aspects of work. Focused on four specific areas, The Coaching Page spotlights:
- Your approach to important interpersonal and task-related activities
- How you respond at your best and how you may get derailed under stressful conditions
- Ways to communicate effectively and relate to others when in stress
- How you relate to others, how you respond to structure and change, and Reflective questions that help you determine developmental next steps to focus on
- A complete behavioral view to help you self-manage and develop effectively
*This report is available in our Professional and Premiere Report Packages.
Rise To Lead
Our Rise To Lead coaching program is a series of workshops that teach leadership skills for the entire employee lifecycle, including individual contributors, new and aspiring managers, managers of multiple teams, and executive management. Rise To Lead is designed to help leaders at four levels of your organization:
- Self-Leadership: geared towards high-potential employees prior to their first management experiences
- Team Leadership: designed for new managers and line-level leaders
- Cross-Functional Leadership: geared towards departmental leaders and directors
- Strategic Leadership: best suited for executive teams and C-Suite level leaders
Our goal is to develop leaders at every level of your organization.
Our Birkman Signature report helps you discover a leader’s unique strengths, preferences, and blind spots. This report will provide all leaders with:
- Detailed personality data across nine behavioral components
- An understanding of their productive and reactive styles
- Insight into their leadership motivators and expectations for success
The Birkman Signature report provides a comprehensive exploration into an individual’s approach to leadership.
Access the deepest level of Birkman data with Birkman Mindset, a report designed for leaders and executives. With this report, you can:
- Help executives undercover the why behind the decisions they make
- Gain insight into how individuals approach strategic leadership and complex problem-solving
- Help leaders increase their emotional intelligence by discussing their mindset in the workplace
Learn how Birkman helps drive leadership success and develop high potentials. Take the next step!