A Culture that Matches Your Passion
Birkman is a people-focused company. Our product assesses the depth of personality to help people succeed as individuals and members of an organization. Birkman, as an instrument, helps organizations value individual diversity on the personality level and communicate more effectively to maximize performance. So it’s no coincidence that the insights produced by The Birkman Method make up the foundation of our own award-winning company culture.
Encouraging individuals to capitalize on their strengths is a common theme in our organization. At Birkman, we understand that all people have a unique set of underlying interests, motivators, environmental expectations, and behavioral traits. Acknowledging and accepting these differences is critical to our success, so we nurture a work environment that supports individual styles and gets more out of each employee’s talent and experience.
Best and Brightest
We are proud winners of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® Award in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2022 at the local and national levels. Best and Brightest winners represent exceptional places to work and companies that promote better business, stronger communities, and richer lives.
Taking Care of Our Team
As a family-owned company, we strongly value work/life balance and we’re proud to offer our employees a competitive suite of benefits. Our programs come with the resources to help employees balance professional success with their priorities outside of the office.
We’re looking to grow our Birkman team! Can you see yourself fitting in?
Birkman International provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in any of the below opportunities.
We are looking for a high-performing individual who will be responsible for driving new growth in North America. You must be excellent at building relationships and working with a team in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for evidence that you are a committed high achiever and want to further your sales career. Experience selling in Human Resources, Organizational Development and Consulting is preferred. Success will require you to work cross-functionally within the organization to create alignment with new client needs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving corporate sales quota, contributing to strategic sales plan and executing sales strategy
- Own and achieve territory revenue goals
- Follow a structured sales methodology throughout the life cycle of a deal
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a strong and predictable pipeline
- Create and expand B2B markets for Birkman Products and Services
- Develop expert-level knowledge of products and services
- Lead customer scoping discussions alongside Birkman subject matter experts in corporate workshops to develop future business opportunities
- Gather and feed customer intelligence back to the business for future product, training and service development
- Ability to travel up to 25% as required to secure business opportunities
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience using CRM and sales automation tools
- Prior knowledge of The Birkman Method or other Organizational Development products is preferred
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment while staying focused on quota execution
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in related field
- Minimum 5 years of B2B enterprise sales experience with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement
- Build, maintain, and effectively manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Knowledge of structured sales methodology is required
Serving Together in the Community
As a family company, we prioritize giving back to our local community. Throughout the year, we seek opportunities to get together as a group and have a little fun while giving back to our community. One of our all-time favorites events is our Annual Community Service Day. Dressed in our Birkman colors, we close the office to volunteer as a team at a local organization in the community. We truly value the opportunity to give back with our assessments, our time, and our resources.