Developing Socially Intelligent and Effective Leaders
Leadership success requires the ability to connect with others and maintain positive relationships across the organization. Industry knowledge, job skills, and strategy are not enough to motivate and empower teams to excel. Great leaders interact with intention by developing self-awareness and demonstrating emotional intelligence in constantly changing, complex environments to lead their organizations more effectively.
Birkman provides an unmatched assessment portfolio with in-depth reports for leaders to gain actionable insight into their motivators, behaviors, and blind spots. Identify the gaps between how you’re perceived and what you need to increase your effectiveness as a leader. Then build on this foundation and tailor your leadership to meet the underlying expectations your direct reports will need to drive organizational success.
According to research, many emerging leaders fall short on strategic vision and the ability to motivate others. Some of the challenges these leaders can face include:
Birkman facilitates more effective leadership development through rich, impactful data which can help you:
Our Leadership Development Solutions Include:
Top Leadership Development Reports:
Our Coaching Report provides a detailed analysis of how an individual’s behavioral patterns will influence different aspects of work. Focused on four specific areas, The Coaching Report spotlights:
- Your approach to important interpersonal and task-related activities
- How you respond at your best and how you may get derailed under stressful conditions
- Ways to communicate effectively and relate to others when in stress
- How you relate to others, how you respond to structure and change, and Reflective questions that help you determine developmental next steps to focus on
- A complete behavioral view to help you self-manage and develop effectively
Our Stress Management Report helps you self monitor for unproductive behaviors under workplace stress. Highlights of this report include:
- The ideal work environment specific to your unique behavioral profile that helps you stay productive
- Customized actions for managing unhealthy stress when your social expectations aren’t met
- Solutions for high-stress work environments or before the start of a large project to prepare for potential stress triggers
- Organized by application: interpersonal relationships, schedules and details, and decision-making
Our Relational Disrupters Report helps you navigate personality dynamics to maintain positive relationships with co-workers. Highlights of this report include:
- Self-interpreted easily applicable communication tips
- An improved understanding of how you might come across to others in the workplace
- Tips to manage and overcome conflict in real workplace situations with tailored suggestions based on your personality
- Use in high-stress work environments or before the start of a group project to prepare for potential personality differences
Learn how Birkman helps drive leadership success and develop high potentials. Take the next step!