There Are Countless Career Choices You Can Make.
See How Well Your Personality Matches to Different Careers
What We Measure
Behaviors that work best for you and the way you show up most often
- You meet people easily and relate well to others in groups
- You’re straightforward and find it easy to speak your mind
- You’re structured and organized in your thinking
Your social expectations that create your ideal environment for success
- Don’t force you to make fast decisions
- Impose a minimum of rules and procedures on you
- Make sure you have different tasks to work on
Activities that energize you and fuel your passions
- Persuasive (persuading, motivating, selling)
- Technical (Hands-on work with technology and machinery)
- Visual (Creation, appreciation for arts, aesthetics)
How Accurate is careertyping, Anyway?
careertyping is a methodology that allows you to create informed, science-backed action plans for the best careers for your unique personality. These insights are based on seven decades of rigorous research and testing.
So, is careertyping accurate? Absolutely, yes.
Is careertyping going to predict your future with 100% certainty? No, and you shouldn’t trust any assessment that makes you think this is possible! The information careertyping provides is scientifically reliable and valid to make easy career choices and help you develop your career.
What you need to remember is that personality is never absolute, and everyone has their own story and values to overlay on their careertyping results. Therefore, for the most accurate understanding of your results, you must use your judgment to understand why and how your career matches may resonate with you.
What You’ll Take Away
A list of job areas and job titles generated by how similar your personality is to people who are satisfied in those jobs
- Life, physical & social science: Chemist
- Management: Marketing manager
- Engineering & architecture: Computer hardware engineer
Your preferred styles of leading or managing others
- Leading by example
- Planning strategies for the team
- Exercising authority
Customized insights based on how your personality may impact your job search
- Though money is important to us all, you will be happiest in a job that matches your value system
- You may fail to give yourself time to relax because you are so concerned about finding work
- You may well benefit from some physical activity immediately before the interview
Your careertyping Experience
Find Your Career Type
Our careertyping report analyzes your personality DNA and offers career-focused insights, based on your interests, motivators, social expectations, and strengths, to empower you to make informed career decisions. careertyping uses an advanced, rigorously-tested methodology that compares your personality to 22 major job areas and gives you a list of specific careers that are ranked based on how well they match your personality. Using positive psychology, careertyping ensure your understand the strengths that you uniquely bring to the workforce.
Doing Your Research Before You Start?
We respect that.