This page allows Birkman Authorized Trainers to request a Signature Certification course to be created. Please use the tabs to review the steps necessary to take prior to and after the training (as well as other important details). Then, fill out the Signature Certification Request Form below.
- The Authorized Trainer (“AT”) will submit the form below at least one month prior to the event start date.
- Birkman will create a custom course in LearnUpon (the Birkman Learning System – “BLS”) and notify the AT that the course is live. Birkman will provide the registration link to the AT.
- Birkman will create a SHRM code for the course and provide the code to the AT.
- Each trainee is responsible for registering via the BLS and paying with their own credit card.
- Alternatively, the course can be set up in the BLS so that the AT can register all trainees and be invoiced after Birkman receives the finalized roster (not common – this is a special use case).
|Without Birkman Materials & Services Package||Including Birkman Materials & Services Package|
- The AT will send Birkman a final roster on Birkman’s approved template
- Birkman will mark all trainees “complete” in the BLS and update their status to “Certified”
- Birkman will set up each trainee’s account in BirkmanDirect (BOSS if you are using the Birkman Materials & Services package), adding a manager to an existing company account or creating a new account as necessary.
- NO Birkman coupon codes for free questionnaires are provided.
- Two Conversations (which are required to complete the certification process) should be held with existing people in the company’s account.
- Birkman will send post-work email no more than two business days after receiving final roster (Email includes – link to take Exam, instructions on how complete 2 conversation feedbacks and report on it, SHRM code and BDirect username).
- Birkman will send the final roster to our Marketing department so that each trainee will receive weekly follow-up Birkman Beginnings emails, etc.
- Birkman will send one update a week from the training on Pre-Work status.