A Culture that Matches Your Passion
Birkman is a people-focused company. Our product assesses personality, empowering individuals to be better versions of themselves and teams to communicate more effectively. It’s no mistake that the insights made by The Birkman Method® carry over into our unique company culture.
At Birkman, we understand that all people have a unique set of underlying Needs that are critical to each of our success. This allows Birkman to maximize each employees experience by creating a work environment that supports all different styles of personality regardless of your approach to communication, organization, recognition and growth. As a company, we all share a mutual awareness of how to work best with each other. This unique sensitivity we have to each individual’s needs serves the company well; we encourage each member of our team to play to their strengths and thus are more productive as a whole.
Birkman is the place to have your professional growth empowered by your peers.
Taking Care of Our Team
As family-owned company, we strongly value a work/life balance and have developed a suite of benefits that not only enables our employees to take personal time off, but to have the resources to fully enjoy their time away from the office.
Here are some of the outstanding benefits we offer:
- Group medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- 21 days PTO (increases over time), plus 9 paid holidays annually
- Professional development investment (with annual budget for funds and hours)
- Life insurance
- Optional short-term disability insurance
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
We’re growing! Come join the Birkman team – open positions are listed below. Click the job title to view details and apply on LinkedIn.