Led by Lynne Greene, Birkman Authorized Trainer
Tuesday, October 24 – Wednesday, October 25
Registration Deadline –October 17
The Perspectives Report training is designed for those that will use the Perspectives Report as a part of a robust and in-depth coaching relationship with respondents. The course focuses on using the new scales to help respondents understand the impact of their perspective of self and others. The course will help you prepare to use, analyze and interpret the Birkman Perspectives Report in your consulting practice.
- Recognize the science behind the four Birkman Perspectives
- Identify the concepts of Social Norms and Social Desirability and discuss them in a given scenario
- Describe the terms Distinctiveness, Alignment, Image Management, and Social Acuity and interpret them in a given activity
- Recognize the high and low end of each Perspectives scale
- Use Birkman Component data to draw insights into the Perspectives
- Recognize when a client is ready to use the Birkman Perspectives Report
- Demonstrate confidence providing a feedback using the Birkman Perspectives Report
- Social Norms
- Social Desirability
- Image Management
- Social Acuity
- Comprehensive Review
After completion of this workshop, the new Perspectives Report will be activated in the participant’s account. As a reminder, the Perspectives Report is not included in the price of the Signature Suite.
Pre-requisite: Participants must be Birkman Certified and have a Birkman Signature Suite account active. It is also recommended that participants complete the Birkman Next e-Learning modules prior to coming to class. Having attended Intermediate or Senior level certification is also recommended.
Price: $1,595 | Earns 16 BLCs
The button above directs to the Birkman Learning System (BLS), our new home for eLearning, webinars, and training details. If you haven’t yet registered with the BLS, click here to access.
Please do not make travel arrangements more than 30 days before the start date of your training.