Wednesday, June 27 – Thursday, June 28
Registration Deadline: June 5
The Perspectives Report training is designed for those that will use the Perspectives Report as a part of a robust and in-depth coaching relationship with respondents. The course focuses on using the new scales to help respondents understand the impact of their perspective of self and others. The course will help you prepare to use, analyze and interpret the Birkman Perspectives Report in your consulting practice.
- Confront and challenge Your Personal Reality and identify the three Perspectives Truths
- Understand and apply the six Perspectives: Distinctiveness, Alignment, Image Management, Social Acuity, Self-Affirming, and Others-Affirming
- Differentiate between Low, Moderate, and High scores and their impact in the workplace
- Identify how different Perspectives patterns will impact an individual’s mindset
- Recognize when a client is ready to use the Birkman Perspectives Report
- Demonstrate confidence in applying the Perspectives data
- Social Desirability
- Image Management
- Social Acuity
- Questions and Review
- What’s the “So What”?
- Statistics and Correlations
- Practice and Application
- My Personal Reality Story
After completion of this workshop, the new Perspectives Report will be activated in the participant’s account. As a reminder, the Perspectives Report is not included in the price of the Signature Suite.
Pre-requisite: Participants must be Birkman Certified and have a Birkman Signature Suite account active. It is also recommended that participants complete the Birkman Next e-Learning modules prior to coming to class. Having attended Intermediate or Senior level certification is also recommended.
Price: $1,595 | Earns 16 BLCs
The button above directs to the Birkman Learning System (BLS), our new home for eLearning, webinars, and training details. If you haven’t yet registered with the BLS, click here to access.
Please do not make travel arrangements more than 30 days before the start date of your training.